Smooth & Soothe Lotion
Light and delicate moisturiser for top to toe.
* Products marked have a purchase limit applied. The number in parentheses represents the maximum that may be purchased in a single transaction. Your cart will only accept up to the specified quantity for each.
A lovely light baby moisture cream to prevent dry, flaky patches on delicate new skin. Apply with the handy pump dispenser after a bath or before bedtime to soothe baby into a peaceful slumber. Contains lavender and chamomile essential oils, which are suitable from birth.
Sample size & 250ml
(Shipping weight 25g & 250g)
Ingredients in descending order of proportion. Click an ingredient to find out more.
- Water (Aqua)
We use purified water to combine ingredients.
- , Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis)
Sweet Almond Oil (Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis)
Extracted from almond nut kernels, this is the most popular oil for massage, famous for its light but nourishing skin-conditioning properties.
- , Emulsifying Wax
This is created when a vegetable wax is treated with a detergent, which helps to bind oils and water together.
- , Glycerine (Vegetable Glycerine)
Glycerine (Vegetable Glycerine)
A sugar alcohol that comes in soluble liquid form, added to creams and balms to help encourage a glossy texture and smoothness.
- , Vitamin E (Tocopherol Acetate)
Vitamin E (Tocopherol Acetate)
- , Lavender Essential Oil (Lavandula Angustifolia)
Lavender Essential Oil (Lavandula Angustifolia)
Lavender buds/flowers are steam-distilled to produce this oil.
- , Chamomile - German (Matricaria Recutica)
Chamomile - German (Matricaria Recutica)
The flowers of the chamomile plant are distilled to produce an incredibly blue essential oil that will brown with age.
Chamomile is well known for its calming and soothing qualities, which is exactly why we use it in our Baby range.
- Water (Aqua)