Reed Diffuser Refills
Refills for your Reed Diffuser
We all know that scent is a powerful tool to help you relax and unwind. Diffusers provide this by consistently pumping out beautiful smells with no effort once you've opened them, so clever, so clean, I am a very big fan.
The natural reeds draw the special blends upwards and then disperse the gorgeous scent into the air, so easy. You can also buy with confidence because we're stocking the refills for these too, which makes a beautiful thing practical - how often does that happen?
Available in the following options:
- Meditation - a blend of ho wood, bergamot, clary sage and ylang ylang. This has been so popular in the shop that I've had to double up on the orders for it, a really interesting scent with woody depth.
- Relaxing - a blend of lavender, orange, ylang ylang and geranium. Fruity,light and floral, a very gentle homey scent.
- Citrus Tonic - a blend of citruses with lemongrass, light and fresh.
- Tea tree & Geranium - again, the clue's in the name and it shocked me how lovely this smells (is that awful to say? I'm not a huge fan of teatree as a home scent, that's all), it's hard to describe but think of a clean floral scent, that's as close as I can get. Very lovely.
- Lavender - I believe it's illegal to be in this business and not offer a lavender option in everything you do. It's the most popular and recognisable scent for many, many good reasons and this is a great example of why, it's light and pure and subtle, perfect for bedrooms
- Basil, Bay & Lime - I didn't think this would appeal to me, but how wrong I was. It's herby and fresh, very modern and light and it's my new favourite.
- Mandarin, Lime & Basil - Whow knew basil would be the Big New Thing in home scents, but it totally is. This blend is sweeter that the Basil, Bay & Lime, the mandarin gives it a really light, bright edge and the lime keeps it from being too feminine, a very livable-with scent indeed.
305g shipping weight. (100ml)
*The picture shows the Reed Diffuser. This is not how this product looks, a photo of the refill is imminent.