Happy Nappy Cream
Rich barrier cream for babies and young children
* Products marked have a purchase limit applied. The number in parentheses represents the maximum that may be purchased in a single transaction. Your cart will only accept up to the specified quantity for each.
Our rich barrier cream will keep baby happy by helping to prevent nappy rash. We have also added chamomile and lavender essential oils for soothing and healing. Suitable from birth.
Sample size, 60ml & 120ml
(Shipping weight 25g, 160g & 250g)
Ingredients in descending order of proportion. Click an ingredient to find out more.
- Water (Aqua)
We use purified water to combine ingredients.
- , Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera)
Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera)
A white, solid oil with a low melting point, Coconut oil is pressed from the milled kernels of coconuts and has superb moisturising and protective properties.
- , Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis)
Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia Chinensis)
This is not actually an oil, but a fine, oily wax extracted from the jojoba bean. Its chemical composition is very close to that of skin’s own natural sebum, and it's high in antioxidant vitamin E, which makes it an ideal choice for sensitive skins.
- , Avocado Oil (Persea Gratissima)
Avocado Oil (Persea Gratissima)
This wonderfully fragrant, deep green oil is extracted from the flesh of the avocado fruit. It's a very thick oil, but still easily absorbed, so is really useful for deep moisturisation.
- , Cocoa Butter (Theobrama Cacao)
Cocoa Butter (Theobrama Cacao)
This solid, crumbly oil is extracted from the seeds of the cocoa plant and has a wonderfully sweet, chocolatey aroma.
- , Emulsifying Wax
This is created when a vegetable wax is treated with a detergent, which helps to bind oils and water together.
- , Glycerine (Vegetable Glycerine)
Glycerine (Vegetable Glycerine)
A sugar alcohol that comes in soluble liquid form, added to creams and balms to help encourage a glossy texture and smoothness.
- , Vitamin E (Tocopherol Acetate)
Vitamin E (Tocopherol Acetate)
- , Lavender Essential Oil (Lavandula Angustifolia)
Lavender Essential Oil (Lavandula Angustifolia)
Lavender buds/flowers are steam-distilled to produce this oil.
- , Chamomile - German (Matricaria Recutica)
Chamomile - German (Matricaria Recutica)
The flowers of the chamomile plant are distilled to produce an incredibly blue essential oil that will brown with age.
Chamomile is well known for its calming and soothing qualities, which is exactly why we use it in our Baby range.
- Water (Aqua)